Happy 2015 everyone! It's a bit cliché but I'm really excited for this year. I already told you guys about my 2014 so here are the things I'm looking forward to in 2015:
* University starts for me (and many others) in March. This could mean that I'll be posting once a week, instead of twice, but I'll no more about this later on this year.
* I'll be posting a seven part short story called Spellbinder on Wattpad. This is very much still a work in progress but I'll let you guys know when it's done.
* Reading (and hopefully reviewing) more YA books.
* Writing articles for Mookychick (keep your eyes peeled for that!).
* Completing more editing of my current manuscript. I'm so close to finishing this one, but it's taking a bit of time.
And that's about it. I'm really looking forward to what this year will bring. I don't know if everything will go according to plan, but I'm okay with that. Sometimes life gives you what you need and not what you want.
I hope that you guys dream big this year and that you turn this dreams into reality. Only you can do that.
Anjulie Te Pohe
Founder of Koru Mag | Mookychick contributor | Avid reader and writer of YA | Takatapui (Maori & bi/queer) | She/Them | Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org